If you have changed your mind and wish to make a return for refund or exchange, you can make a return within 14 days of receiving your order. The 14 days begin to run on the day after the day on which you receive the products in respect of the relevant order.
European Union and the UK:
Standard: 2-6 business days, free (UPS)
Express: 2-4 business days: 19,95€ (UPS express)
- Please fill out the return form link.
- Place the product in the original shipping box (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please re-use our packaging as much you can). Items should be returned within the 14-day period.
- Make a call to your local UPS and request a courier delivery service. Or visit the UPS office.
- Attach the returns label to the outside of the box. If you are using the original box, make sure you have removed the other shipping labels from the outside of the box. Affix shipping label and for international returns, customs forms to the outside of the parcel and mark as “RETURNED GOODS – OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE” to prevent the parcel being held in customs or refused on delivery. Responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us.
- We ask that items are returned clean, unworn and with all their tags attached. Shoes must be returned with their original boxes. For hygiene reasons underwear, swimming suits and pierced jewellery cannot be returned. Once approved, we will email you and refund you within 5 days following receipt of the returned item. During busy periods (such as gift giving holidays and sales) it can take a little longer. If you haven’t received an email within 14 days after sending your return back to us, please contact us for further assistance.
If you’re feeling unsure about our sizing, please head over to our size guide or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, take the following into account:
- Returns on merchandise must be requested within 5 days of receiving date.
- We won’t make refunds to a third party.
- Neither international customs duties and sales taxes, nor outgoing shipping costs are refunded.
- Buyers are responsible for both delivery and return shipping charges.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for shipping loss or damage of returned goods.
Exchange of items
In order to formalise an exchange procedure, please make a return and then place a new order with the same item, but of different color or size.
Before you decide to make a return, we’d like you to know that we will only accept returns for the pieces that are in a new, unused and saleable condition, and with all tags attached. So, all shoes need to have no scratches on the soles or marks on the shoe box, and must be sent back to us with an extra layer of packaging to avoid damage when they are being delivered. Our team will check for wear and tear when we receive a returned item, and you will only qualify for a return or exchange after the returned items have passed these checks.
If you believe you have received a faulty item then you can make a return or an exchange within 14 days after your purchase date. Faulty items are items that are received damaged, or when a manufacturing fault occurs within 14 days of purchase.
Take a photo of the defect and send an email to email@example.com. Please include in the letter your name and surname, order number, article,model name and description of defect.
We have the right to refuse a return if we feel you are abusing our returns policy.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. 12 STOREEZ does not refund international duties and taxes that have been paid (if any).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.