PAYMENT ON DELIVERY: CASH OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
This option is available only for Moscow (within the Moscow Ring Road, MKAD), Saint Petersburg and for some Russian cities. If your city is on the list, you will be given an option to pay in cash or by card on delivery.
No try-on-delivery service. All POD orders require full payment upon delivery of your order. Please, take notice that we will refund you the price of the item in the same way that you paid for it once we receive it along with the filled-out refund form.
After the confirmation of your order, you will be automatically transferred to the payment page. Please, fill in your card details correctly:
- ‘Cardholder's name’ on the front side of your card in capitals (e.g. IVAN IVANOV);
- ‘Card Number’ means the 16-digit card number on the front of your card (e.g. 0123 4567 8901 2345);
- ‘Expiration date’ can be found near the bottom of the front of the card (month and year, e.g. 12 and 13, which means your card is valid till December, 2013);
- ‘CVV2 or CVC2’ is the three or four-digit security code that is printed on the back of your card (e.g. 123).
You have the option to save payment details to your account for future use. Next time you will be offered to pay with one of the cards on file.
The reasons your card can be rejected:
- The card may have expired. Check with your bank for any doubts related to your card as a method of payment;
- Not enough balance. Check with your bank for more details;
- You have exceeded the daily transaction limit. The limit is determined by your bank.
- Your payment gets flagged as suspicious.
In case of any order-related questions, you can reach us by live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international calls +7 499 653 81 73
Toll-free in Russia 8 800 500 46 11